ISRO Recruitment 2018 Apply Space Application Centre (SAC) Technician B Posts:- Dear Job Holders, This Is Good News For Job Seekers. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced the Notification For the Recruitment of Space Application Centre [SAC].This Notification For the Technician B Posts in ISRO. The ISRO Has Released Nearly 78 Vacancies. So, Interested Applicants can check Application Dates. The application Form Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2018 and the Last Date to Apply Online: 02-04-2018.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the ISRO SAC Recruitment Technician B vacancies. Applicants, if you have any doubt about ISRO Recruitment of SAC Technician B Posts can check Notification. Here, we Provide the Official Notification. Once you will check Notification.Below, we have to mention the Online Application Form Link. So, Applicants Continued read this Article.However, Scroll Down this Article.
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Apply For SAC Technician B Posts – 78 Vacancies
Check out ISRO Recruitment 2018:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has Announced the 78 Vacancies for Technician B. Applicants who apply for the SAC Technician B Should be Qualified in Matric /SSLC/10th + ITI /TC/NAC in relevant trade from the recognized institution.This Exam held in the Month of the July 2018. The Authority of ISRO will be selected Candidates based on Written examination. This Recruitment Process assigned the Technician B. Below, You will Check out Eligibility and Application Form Dates.So, Move Down.
Summary of the ISRO SAC Technician B Posts:-
The Below Table Indicates that the Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2018. Once You will Check out.
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of the Category||Space Application Centre [SAC]|
|Job Title||Technician B|
|No.of Posts||78 Vacancies|
|Starting Date of Application Form||12-03-2018|
|The Last Date for Application Form||02-04-2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
Total Posts:- 78
|1. Technician ‘B’ (Fitter): 14 Posts
2. Technician ‘B’(Machinist): 04 Posts
3. Technician ‘B’(Turner): 01 Post
4. Technician ‘B’(Electronics): 39 Posts
5. Technician ‘B’(Electrician): 02 Posts
6. Technician ‘B’(LACP/AOCP): 04 Posts
7. Technician ‘B’ (Digital Photographer): 01 Post
8. Technician ‘B’ (RAC): 02 Posts
9. Technician ‘B’ (IT/ ICTSM/ ITESM): 09 Posts
10. Technician ‘B’ (CHNM): 02 Posts
Education Qualification:- Applicants Who are Apply for the ISRO recruitment those candidates Should Be Passed Matric/SSLC/10th + ITI /TC/NAC in relevant trade from the recognized institution.
Applicants once Check out Age Limit.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ISRO Did not Announce the Application Fee.
Selection Procedure for Technician B Posts:-
The Selection Procedure is based on the Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment 2018:-
Interested Applicants ISRO Application Form Through Online Mode Only.
- Interested Candidates Go to the Official Website. That is the https://recruitment.sac.gov.in/OSAR/
- You will select the 3rd Advisement i.e the Technician B Posts.
- You will see the Notification. After You click On the Back Button.
- If you came to Back to Home then You will click on Apply Now.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on the Your Required Technician B post. Click on Apply Online.
- The Official website will display the Details.
- You will enter the Personal Details like Your Name, Father/ Husband Name Etc.
- After, entering all details you will click on the Agree and Submit it.
- Finally, Take a print out because useful in Future Appearance.
- Starting Date of Application Form:- 12-03-2018
- The Last Date for Application Form:- 02-04-2018
Interested Contenders Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:-Download Here
Official Website:- Click Here
Share this article”ISRO Recruitment 2018″ among all your friends and schools. Make them check their results. If you have any queries regarding this post please contact us through the below comment box. And Also share this information on your Social networking Sites.